The Year 3 Blog | Home of Chestnut, Sycamore & Beech

Jul/17

Dance Video 2017

The long wait is over, here is the brand new Year 3 dance video 2017. Watch, enjoy and leave your comment…

Year 3 Dance Video 2017 from Holme Grange School on Vimeo.

· ·

17 comments

• Rebecca Johnson · July 4, 2017 at 5:10 pm

It was SO fun doing the year 3 dance video.My best part
    of year 3 was Bushcraft and seeing Aladin in London.
    the year 3 teachers were the EPIC!!!!!!!!! and I
    enjoyed every lesson. Mr Cluett was the best form
    teacher I have ever had and a huge THANK YOU to the
    year 3 teachers! PS I LOVE YEAR 3!!

• Georgia Brown · July 4, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I LOVE the year 3 dance video. It was really GREAT fun to make and GREAT to watch. I’ve enjoyed everything we have done in year 3 from going to Kidzania, making the Christmas video, watching Aladdin, going to Bushcraft and performing in Hoodwinked. Thank you so much Mr Boynes for being the BEST teacher ever. YEAR 3 TEACHERS ARE THE BEST!! YEAR 3 ARE THE BEST!!

• Elle Outram · July 4, 2017 at 8:58 pm

You’re right, Georgia. Year 3 is the best ever!!!

• Hannah Carter · July 4, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Wow EPIC dancing year 3 especially the teachers! It looks like you have had lots of fun in Year 3!

• Noah Carter · July 4, 2017 at 8:28 pm

What a performance we put in – my mum & dad liked it a lot. I lthink we all agree this has been a brilliant year & I am looking forward to next year when the teachers will be Mr Rex, Mrs Reinke & Mr Cluett of course, again! This has been my favourite year so far. It has been great to work with Mr Boynes, Miss Carberry and Mr Cluett. I have enjoyed it so much, I will miss it next year. I hope the new year 3’s will enjoy it because Year 3 is the greatest.

• George Sleight · July 4, 2017 at 8:41 pm

I really liked doing the dancing and the jumping and seeing the teachers do the silly dances.

• Amanda Sleight · July 4, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Such fun !!

• Elle Outram · July 4, 2017 at 8:57 pm

It was really fun doing the year 3 dance video. The teachers were very funny. I loved being in year 3, but sadly we have to go now. Hopefully I’ll see Mr Boynes when I’m in year 4.

Have a cool summer!!!

YEAR 3 IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Beau P · July 4, 2017 at 9:08 pm

I have enjoyed this year, making all the videos, especially the dance and Christmas videos. The best teachers are the year 3 teachers but the best teacher out of the year 3 teachers is …….. Mr Cluett and guess what …he’s coming to year 4 … so the best year 4 teacher is going to be MR CLUETT

• Esha · July 5, 2017 at 7:25 am

It was SO much fun making and watching the year 3 dance video.
    My favourite thing about year 3 was Bushcraft I can’t wait until next Year to go again!

• Mrs Saynor · July 5, 2017 at 10:28 am

I love the freestyle dancing on this video – it’s brilliant!

• Mrs Spiers · July 5, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I love this groovy video – fantastic teachers – well done all!!

• Chloe Hughes · July 6, 2017 at 7:12 am

I loved making the dance video especially when I was being filmed.year 3 ARE THE BEST.I loved being taught by Mr cluett and love having him as my teacher next year to.

from CHLOE

• holly hughes · July 6, 2017 at 7:23 am

I realy enjoyed the dance video although it was quite inbarsing .
    My favourite part was when I was filmed .

From HOLLY!

• Beaux Dutton · July 7, 2017 at 11:45 am

The dance video is amazing I even got my brothers to watch it

• Beaux Dutton · July 7, 2017 at 11:52 am

Though it was a little embarrassing I still love it!!!!!

• Karen Johnson · July 18, 2017 at 7:15 pm